Sunday, June 08, 2014

from Mugs Coffee House

There's a town down there, but it's so small you can hardly see it. #ripon
Yesterday was a pretty great day filled with lots of parks and prairies, dancing in the rain, plunging into lakes, and basically just being crazy with my girlfriend. We’re pretty awesome, and she makes me look good:


I’m so in love with her, and I can’t wait to be here in this town with her forever, to be by her side every day and every night. Our lives together will be filled with adventurers, and we will be co-adventurers together. I’ve never loved anyone like I love her, and I thank God for answering my prayers and blessing me with a woman as intoxicatingly beautiful, compassionate, caring, loving, and straight-up AWESOME as her. #floored

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...