We got Friday off school--that was awesome (how come every snow-day we have is a day when I havta work?). So I went in to work, and it turns out my two companions were shifted to different positions, and I ran all four of the lines. We were packed--Superbowl Sunday weekend--and my feet screamed in agony. I had to stay later than I was scheduled. Then I slept over at friends' house, watched Bad Boys II, woke up, lost my keys, finally went back into work and slaved for another day. Needless to say I am exhausted. The balls of my feet are killing me. But I'm surprisingly happy--chilling at home with a frosted glass of milk, some ice cream, and hanging with friends.
Ah, the simple life...
Saturday, January 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment