Saturday, January 31, 2004

snow day!

We got Friday off school--that was awesome (how come every snow-day we have is a day when I havta work?). So I went in to work, and it turns out my two companions were shifted to different positions, and I ran all four of the lines. We were packed--Superbowl Sunday weekend--and my feet screamed in agony. I had to stay later than I was scheduled. Then I slept over at friends' house, watched Bad Boys II, woke up, lost my keys, finally went back into work and slaved for another day. Needless to say I am exhausted. The balls of my feet are killing me. But I'm surprisingly happy--chilling at home with a frosted glass of milk, some ice cream, and hanging with friends.

Ah, the simple life...

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...