Saturday, September 17, 2005

Today marks the sneak preview of The Garage. I must say, it was quite impressive. I mean, I remember the days when I would ride the bus past it and think, I wonder what goes on in there. And now I am a part of something huge that is developing all around it! Some friends and I crept down to Jeff's office before it opened and looked around; we all remembered when we stood in the same area except it was all slimy concrete and fresh lumber, held hands, and prayed for the future of The Garage. Then, The Garage was still yet an ideal, not something to be grasped.

Not anymore.

Honestly, I was worried. Worried that not a lot of people would show up.

It was packed. And I heard people saying, "This is awesome! This rocks! Wow!"

I'm here spending the weekend with my family, plan on sleeping on the couch with puppy at my side, and tomorrow I will go to The Garage, eat some Chinese, and visit 1/2 Price Books to see if they have anything on the Minoan time period of ancient Greece. I have a Greek/Roman exam on Monday which I plan on studying for, as well. I am also very happy that my parents are letting me take the Jeep down to C.C.U. (it will make things SO much easier...)

Amanda heard the music and told me I should put a sticker on my blog that reads GAY. Harsh, but nice visual. I apologize to everyone, but I think Michelle Branch is very talented, and I enjoy her work immensely.

So for now I am off to brush my teeth and take my pills and take out my contacts, then snuggle with the D-hizzle. The only thing that would make this night perfect were if one of my best friends would stop ignoring and avoiding me like he has been for the last four weeks.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm glad it was a good night :) I'm sure Jeff is glad to see a dream become a reality

darker than silence said...

Oh yeah!

Btw, the four months is actually four weeks. my mistake.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...