Thursday, September 15, 2005

After classes today I decided to watch Nick's copy of The Exorcist. Amazing movie, by the way. John and Julie saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose, a movie I've been wanting to see ever since the first preview. Movies that involve angels and demons, whether it be the Exorcist movies or Constantine, have always intrigued me. Caleb, Brian, John, Julie and I decided to hit up Applebee's. Fun times, as always. Tomorrow I head back to Springboro--The Garage opens! I can hardly believe it. I'm sure it will be exciting, though. Kudos to Jeff and Dave and everyone who sweated blood on getting it ready!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me and Kristen and some friends had a discussion on those movies. I know you like them, but do you think God would want us to open those doors to that stuff?

darker than silence said...

No way. Absolutely no way.

Doors remain SHUT

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...