Friday, January 24, 2014

#nostalgia (II)


Rummaging through the crawlspace at Mom & Dad's, I found a box filled with all sorts of books I'd thought I'd lost years ago. Among them was one of my very first bibles, the one I bought right after I became a Christian after church camp, the one I used all through high school until leaving for college (interesting side-note, the bible I used all throughout college is an ESV which I used relentlessly in my Romans class, and scratched on the back is the name of my girlfriend; pretty cool tidbit!). I'm going to make sure I hold onto this bible, for within the pages of scripture lies not simply the Word of God but wonderful (and, at times, bitter) memories. #nostalgia indeed.

Also, Chris Williams is INDEED a jerk.
The sticker just proves it.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...