Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It is tough getting used to these contacts. It feels like a new pair of glasses, except without the... glasses. It's really strange. My eyesight is so clear it almost feels like it's too sharp. I remember this feeling when I first got glasses, constantly worried that the prescription was wrong. It will take me some time to adjust to the contacts. I should wear them through the rest of the day. Didn't wear them to school.

Lee, Chris, Pat D. and I are going to go out for coffee later, then we're all hanging out at the Williams' house for the kick-off Sr. High Co-Ed Tuesday small group. We're going to be talking about, Who is God, and it's some really neat stuff. Lots better than 40 days of community, I must say. Hopefully these small groups go better. I have taken advice from mentors, friends, and various oozers (www.theooze.com) with some tips on how to get more creative, get the kids involved, and explore God together.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...