Friday, January 07, 2005

Rumor has it an arctic blast is coming down from the northeast, and a large warm front cradled with rain is coming up from the southwest. When the two collide, they are to stall above Springboro, and either we get drenched in massive flooding rains, or 30 inches of snow. Hasn't the weather been crazy lately? First the blizzard that topped records for December, then a tsunami taking 140,000 lives (that really sucks), lots of flooding to the north, where they lost electricity, and now we might be getting an even bigger blizzard.

If I were one of those End-Times junkies I'd be screaming, "Repent and be baptized!"

But I'm not. This is just interesting.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I vote for 30 in snow as long as I'm in my nice warm bed with a nice supply of movies,books and food I heard it was supposed to be sunny and 50 on Sunday though

darker than silence said...

I think it's supposed to come sometime next week. If it comes at all.

Dylan said...

No more snow! No more snow! No more snow! No more snow!

Unknown said...

As long as i'm with Kristen when we get snowed in ill be fine.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...