Monday, April 27, 2009

the 15th week

So ADORABLE!
Monday. I woke absolutely sick—dizziness, migraine, sweats and shivers. I had to leave Genesis 1-11 to throw up in the bathroom. I slept until my shift at the Hilltop. I was feeling good enough to visit Mandy in IT, and she said she wanted to hang out. So we hung out in Student Life late into the night.

Tuesday. I moved forward and sat next to Mandy in Romans. She liked me sitting beside her. It’s my new “assigned seat.” I worked till 1:00 and then went to Geology. Jess Lynn called me and said she was on campus at the Hilltop, so I went to see her and she wouldn’t even acknowledge me. Weird. Mandy and I went to The Blind Lemon at Mount Adams and then to Applebee’s. She was playful and flirty again, but I’m thinking that’s just her personality.

Wednesday. I went to Mom & Dad’s for a sort of sabbatical. I returned to Cincinnati and hung out with Stupid Farmer before going to bed.

Thursday. I went up to Reading to visit Sarah. Keith’s in jail, so she has the apartment to herself. We watched TV, ordered pizza, and played The Office Trivia Game. Ams came over. My tire went flat so I had to put on the spare.

Friday. I worked until 1:00 and boxed up some of my room. In two weeks I’ll be moving into my very own *rented* house! Mandy told me to visit her at work, so I did, and then I went to Eden Park for a bit. I spent the evening hanging out with Sarah G. and Julie B. in the Hilltop. Mandy and I did homework together, and then I headed to Mom & Dad’s.

Saturday. Mom and I went to get my flat tire patched. We had lunch at China Garden, and then we went to Hollywood Video to rent some movies. Back home we power-washed the house and decks and cleaned the windows. And I taught her how to change a tire.

Sunday. I returned to campus around 1:00 and napped until 3:30. I went to Chipotle for lunch and worked until 8:00. I spent most of the evening in the Hilltop hanging out with Jessie, Lorraine, and Sarah G. Kyle and I hung out in the dorms for a bit, and then I went to class. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...