Thursday, December 03, 2009

thwacking thursday

Sarah and I are going on an adventure tonight. It's up to me to figure out what that adventure will entail. It's quite difficult, because we have no money, and also because when it comes to free things to do in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, we've done it all. There is a miniature train display downtown, I was thinking about possibly doing that, but I don't know her disposition towards miniature trains. I also thought we could go to Devou Park; there is a nice gazebo overlooking the city that would be an excellent photo-shoot spot. We like to go and take pictures of ourselves in awkward poses, and it would be better with Cincinnati in the backdrop. I'll probably end up asking her what she thinks of these ideas.

I only have one more week of school remaining. And by school, I mean my college career. Finals are the 14-19, and I officially graduate on the 19th. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I'll have bills to pay. Insurance. If I can't land a job--and that's not too unlikely seeing today's economy--then I'll be in trouble. Yikes. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens with my job interviews.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...