Wednesday, December 23, 2009

monthly weigh-in #2

The holiday craziness has begun. Tonight my sister and I are going to my parents' house, and we're going out for a steak dinner and then opening our family Christmas presents. I got my parents something really special this year :). Tomorrow we are celebrating Christmas at my dad's family's house, and on Friday we're going to Lexington to spend Christmas with my dad's side of the family. It'll be good to see everyone, and the food will be delicious, as well, though doubtlessly awful for my weight-loss. I haven't really lost too much more weight, but I'm at 25 pounds lost and continuing; 25 more pounds to go before I meet my goal. I've continued "bulking up", and Ams and Sarah have both commented on how tone and skinny my legs and arms look. I just can't wait for the stomach flat to start melting away; it's always the last place I lose weight. Here is the most recent picture (two or three weeks ago) (I'm sure you appreciate the censor bar!):


No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...