Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"whoa" is for "wind"

We have a mouse in the house. Or more. Amanda and I have known for a while. Sarah found out last night via seeing it scurry right past her. She freaked out. And by "freak out" I mean it in the most literal sense. We went to Kroger and got some mouse-traps, and I've laid them out strategically around the house. I'll be checking them several times a day to see if we have any luck.

The winds are kicking up pretty awful. Sarah says it's because there was a tropical storm down south, and we're getting the wind without the rain (though a speckle or two of snow). Power outages have been reported all over the place, but it's nothing near as bad as The Blackout two Septembers ago, where we lost power for three to four days. Some people didn't have power for up to two weeks.

I'm watching Sarah eat her salad in the living room.
I'm going to eat tuna for dinner, per usual.
But not until after I work out.
Sarah may not want to work out.
But I sure as hell am going to.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...