Tuesday, December 15, 2009

some things I do

A friend, upon hearing I've lost 25 pounds since the end of October, asked what I have been doing. Other than eating right and doing 40 mins to an hour of cardio everyday, these are different sets of exercises I do throughout the week (I don't know the technical term for many of these):

1. Chest & Arms Workouts (with 30# dumbbell)
10 chest-flies, twice
10 lying-down curls, twice
20 standing chest-flies
15 sofa push-ups
15 reverse push-ups

2. Abs, Back, & Legs
30 crunches, twice
30 reverse crunches, twice
10 oblique lifts
30 leg circles wide
15 leg lifts/lowers
15 leg circles narrow
15 leg/hip lifts
15 leg spreads
15 leg arches


No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...