Saturday, November 12, 2011

duSmesh

I'm a boy who likes food, plain and simple. I'm a little fat boy at heart. When I was thirteen, I went to a Chinese buffet, then returned when I was fourteen, and the waiter remembered me. The actual story involves countless trips to the buffet line, going to the bathroom for five minutes to make room, and then doing it all over again. Apparently it'd been a sight to see, because half the staff seemed to remember me. This story is humiliating, so let's move on... All this to say, Indian buffet on Saturdays is quite literally the one thing that excites me the most about the weekends. I'm not sure if it says more about the food or more about me as a person, but it doesn't matter: it's one of the highlights of my week (the highlight some weeks), and don't worry, because I never have more than two plates of food. This koala's *somewhat* self-disciplined now. I'm thinking about their different dishes, the spicy samosas, the dipping bread, fried or baked. I'm already craving it again. This could be a new addiction, put it on the list.

Oh, and in any previous posts, I called the restaurant "Dumesh." 
But there's an oddly-placed "S" in it. Just got that today.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...