Sunday, October 19, 2014

sunday... meditations?

My aim was to write out sermon notes from U.C.C., but I didn't end up getting to partake in the actual service. I was slated to do coffee this morning, and with the advent of cold weather, we were far busier than we supposed. Usually four coffee urns will get us through the morning, but by the end of the service, I had already brewed twelve. I was stuck behind the bar doing coffee, tea, and dishes for the duration of the morning, which I didn't mind; so in the absence of sermon notes, here's a mix of Jesus, Halloween, and zombies (in honor of The Walking Dead):


Cartoons. I love 'em.
Aim for their heads, Baby Jesus!
Classic.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...