Saturday, October 18, 2014

update[z]

#guilty

"I thought you said this blog was going private?" It has. I found a way to make it unsearchable through Google, not listed on Blogger, and hidden from my Google profile. Thus the only way to visit my blog is to know the URL. Ever since making the change, my profile views have plummeted to those scarce few who actually visit the blog on a regular basis. I like it better this way, and it's less of a hassle for my handful of loyal readers.

Okay, here are some updates on my life:

Work has been stressful, mainly the fact that I've definitely felt the "pinch" with less hours since the demise of Tazza Mia. I've picked up some more hours at the group home in Blue Ash, and I may be doing some packaging for Eric at the brewery. I'm in that "waiting game" period with the ministry jobs. If I don't hear back from anyone in the next month, I'll start my next slew of resume-tossing.

I had the flu last weekend.
That really sucked.
It only lasted a couple days. 
(hardly noteworthy)

C.C.U. continues to piss me off with their general lack of competence. I'm still waiting for them to send the transcripts, the transcripts (mind you) that I paid $25 for same-day delivery over six weeks ago. They cashed the check but have made zero effort to do what I paid them to do. Seriously, guys? I'm itching to get back into school, but if my alma mater won't get their crap together, it'll be a long time before that happens. I've talked to several people who have had similar problems; they're just not an efficient and streamlined organization. Perhaps next week I'll stop calling them and go there in person to ask for my $25 back.

It's done nothing but rain this week.
That's not true: we had one nice day.
And yesterday it was nice out for about two hours.
I won't lie: I prefer rainy days to sunny days.
Perhaps that's why Alaska's Interior Passage has always appealed to me?

Ketchikan Harbor. I could live there.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...