Wednesday, October 08, 2014

top posts of all time


I was tinkering around on my blogger account and discovered that they rank the most popular posts you've ever published. So here they are (and some are surprising):

1. Ice Ice Baby. A wintry post from my Dayton days (February 2011).

2. A Turtle Being Tickled by a Toothbrush. This one should be #1 (IMHO)

3. those damn lemon-stealing whores. Just click the link and enjoy.

4. the 36th week. Honestly not sure why this one is so popular...

5. Hell House: 5 of 5. The end of a series on the documentary "Hell House."

6. The Sermon: Forgiving Others. A sermon I preached for Franklin Church of Christ.

7. 30 Days (XXV). Basically an excursus on my awkwardness.

8. mind. blown. This one should be #3 or #4. 

9. 30 Days (XXI). I could add a picture to this one now, I think.

10. the 40th week. Like the 36th week, not sure why this is popular.

So there you have it.
The most popular posts in a decade.
Wow. That's depressing.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...