Tuesday, September 05, 2006

As I sit here at the computer, I try to remember how much homework I have to do. I know I need to read half a book today, and I need to write out some notes on the laptop... Caleb is moping around the room, complaining about being tired and having to go to work. I don't work until tomorrow. He's playing "Hell's Bells" by ACDC on his computer. It's also is cell phone ring. I really don't have much to do today, except homework, laundry, and a run to Toys-R-Us with Bryant and Rebecca. I should spend some quality time doing my homework down in the coffee shop lounge, as usual.

My weekend went by well: I spent time with the family on Saturday, and on Sunday I taught class (it went well). I met with Joe over Starbucks coffee and we talked about treatment options for my depression. He thinks I might be bipolar. He gave me some medicine I've started taking, and so far, there's been a little change, but nothing major. "Give it a few days," he says. I returned to campus Sunday night to work a five-hour shift with Amos and Lizzie. Lizzie kept spilling the milk out of the containers, and when she would steam it, she'd steam it so hot that it exploded all over her. I literally fell to the ground rolling a few times. I love working with that girl. On Monday I went home to hang out with my sister: we went to Borders and to the park.

Not much else to say, I'm afraid.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...