Friday, September 29, 2006

This morning I decided to try making a new drink and ended up making something everyone loves! People have been purchasing it like gold, and all the workers are making their own. This drink will most likely make its way into the menu; it's pretty cool coming up with a drink that people really enjoy. Here is my official "letter" to the Hilltop Coffee Shop management (though all of management is my friends, I still need to write a letter):

I have made a drink for several people, and they love it. It is hot apple cider. Just ask the supervisors who have tried it. I personally love it, and people really seem to enjoy it.

This drink is very easy to make: one shot cinnamon, steamed apple juice, and whipped cream and caramel swirls on top.

I think we should add this to the menu. People would buy it, especially with the advent of fall and winter. What is better than a hot apple cider while sitting bundled up with your love on the hill, overlooking the city lights draped in snow? Well, the sound of a Parasaurolophus in the woodlands--or even the elegant, erotic stride of a Pentaceratops in heat--may be better. But I still consider this an excellent drink, and I believe we could make a handsome profit off its sales.

Your 12-year-old barista,

Anthony

3 comments:

Mike said...

here's my two cents, take it or leave it.

I wouldn't post anything about her that would inadvertantly hurt her. Girls are sometimes very sensitive to what you say about them, especially when you are saying it to the whole internet. If i were in your shoes, i would keep the personal things to myself. (like her admitting to liking you, or that she has been hurt in the past)

Praying for you man,

darker than silence said...

ironically, i was on my way to change it when you left that last comment :)

Mike said...

just looking out for ya, bro.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...