Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Over the past many months, GOD has been convicting me of several aspects of and areas in my life that need to change. I believe in a God who disciplines His children when they continue to live in disobedience to Him, not heeding His word. Yet at the same time, I believe in a God who grants mercy and grace. I believe that when we come to Him in repentance, clothed in humility, reverence, and respect, GOD smiles upon us: He grants us rest, peace, and joy. He clothes us with His majesty, whispers sweet nothings in our ears, and begins to mold our lives into what He has always desired them to be. GOD has marvelous plans for our lives, but in order for these plans to be realized into actuality, we must submit ourselves entirely over to GOD. We must become men and women of God, the very name implicating the ownership He has over us. My hope and prayer is that I will find the strength, the determination, and the willpower to listen to the voice of GOD and make the changes He calls me to make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going through the same thing man...Yes, we are sinful by nature, but God calls us to be holy. We arent without sin, but we should constantly be growing and overcoming barriers in response to having a close relationship with GOD. ITS HARD! Ill be prayin for you.

Dylan said...

Thats awesome stuff man. Im with ya on that.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...