Monday, September 18, 2006

This week should be really good: I have an easy work schedule (8-11a.m. M.W.F., then 9:30-close Friday night). On top of all this, I only have one paper to write (which I will do tomorrow). On top of all this, my most dreaded class is canceled on Wednesday. I haven't any real news to pass on, sadly.

One of my best friends may be going to the West-Point Academy next year. It's always been a dream of his, and now the school is practically offering for him to play football for them. Needless to say, he is very excited.

I've decided to spend more time with one of the girls, in the hope of possibly accumulating a dating relationship, so I am backing down from the other one. I don't want to be a player, leading two girls on at the same time. This is not something I'm too appreciative for.

Also, Roger got a hold of me and asked if I could make up a 13-week curriculum for the Fall High School class. I am thinking about doing a survey of the Exodus, paralleling it with the great 2nd Exodus, the Exodus of Christ. I think it will be very interesting and fascinating, as the Exodus is one of my favorite subjects, and on top of all this I get to share the story of the gospel with the students as I go about the story of the Exodus. I plan on spending some time tomorrow hammering-out the plan.

Maybe I'll get that post on repentance and the "Eternal Security?" post up and on here sometime soon, since I have so much downtime. So be looking forward to that, as well as to the last two lessons (short ones, mind you) that I taught for High School class.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Dude, I am glad things are going well for you. My life seems to be showered with blessings right now too...its so awesome!

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...