Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursdays are my bad days: classes from 8:30 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon. It's just like high school! At least I am allowed to eat in the class, play with my phone, and even doze off without too much conflict. Mom and Dad came down, and we drove to the lot to check out the Jeep. It's pretty much hosed, which is very sad. I will be without a car for quite some time. I may be able to get a loan or borrow a car somehow. I'm not sure yet. I need to remember to pay my ticket tomorrow or at least on Monday (or else I have to go to court). I chilled out in the coffee shop for the rest of the night, and I even stomached the nerve to talk with a cute girl for about an hour and a half on the hill overlooking Cincinnati. She's a really quiet girl, but we're both nerds, so that's really good. Haha.
I have work tomorrow morning, class, and then (if I can catch a ride) I hope to go home for the weekend. If not, I will be hanging out in the dorms and doing homework (what tremendous fun).

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...