Monday, March 19, 2007


Yeah. I'm weird.

It's nice to be back to school. It's been good hanging out with people. When I got back to school yesterday, my room was filled nine feet high with rolls of paper. James and I pushed it out into the hallway then shoved it against Hensel's door. Hensel then pushed it against Piety's door, and we left it there until the middle of the night. Around 2:00 a.m. I woke up hearing Piety yelling down the hallway. Today I went to class, ate lunch with my friend Courtney, took a drive downtown and relaxed by the swollen, muddy river (at the Newport Aquarium, they have a display of fishes of the Ohio River; there's a sign that says "All these fish are extinct because of the river's pollution."), and worked on a book report due Wednesday. Around 10:00 I learned that a summary of the gospel of Luke is due tomorrow, and I just finished it. It's the most beautiful B.S. paper I've ever written! The semester is winding down now, and I still have tons of papers to write (seven or eight big ones, if I'm not mistaken; I'll due one or two each weekend in desperation).

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do this summer. I'm hoping for an internship this summer, and I'm thinking about working part-time for either I.G.A. or the community school system to make money on the side. Who knows what will happen? It'd be nice to be paid for the internship weekly, but if not, I'll wrestle with a part-time job.

Dad and I ate at a fantastic steak joint the other night: Ruth's Christ Steakhouse. My steak alone cost forty bucks, and the side of mashed potatoes cost ten. The steak was a pound of prime-rib, and it was seriously the best steak I've ever eaten in my entire life. I can't stop thinking about how amazing it was. And our waiter was pretty cool. I ate half of the steak, went to the bathroom and pooped for twenty minutes, came back, and ate almost all of the rest. So filling...

Good night.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...