Saturday, March 31, 2007

I have been spending much time with a certain girl. Ever since the beginning of February, when she invited me to go sledding with her and some friends, this girl and I have spent much time together everyday. I didn't plan on falling for her; it just sorta happened. Both of us fell for one another, but both of us were afraid to tell the other person. One night we went to the Eden Park amphitheater, and lying out on a blanket under the stars, I asked her, "I wonder why both of us are afraid to admit what's going on between us?" She said, "I don't know." The next day, she became my girlfriend. Her name is Courtney Benkert, and she is a wonderful girl. I have been much happier as of late because, I believe, she is in my life. She's funny, passionate, sensitive, has a wonderful personality, and basically I just enjoy hanging out with her and spending time with her. I like her much more than I ever liked Sonja, Julie, or Jessica. Here is a picture of her; isn't she adorable?! Her eyes just suck me right in!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE'S ADORABLE!!!

agapetos said...

you guys make me giggle! You've talked so much about Trista and Courtney that I kept thinking, "Anthony should get together with one of those two buddies of his" .... and here it happened! I'm VERY happy for you both!!

Anonymous said...

Anth,

Let me get this straight- you and I went to DC for a long weekend in rain/sleet/snow. Mom and Ams are in Cancun for a 7 days where it is sunny and 85 degrees?

How did we let this happen?????

dad

darker than silence said...

Dad... They're women. They get what they want. We pick up the slack. Both of us know this is true. Look at the bank receipts if you doubt my wisdom.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...