Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cox Arboretum

Yesterday afternoon I decided to go to Cox Arboretum and take several pictures. A quiet breeze came in from the East, the sun sparkled behind whispering clouds, and the earth itself seemed to be energized with life. In that moment, walking down the stone pathways, listening to the gurgling streams, prancing through the meadows with my camera in hand, I felt the presence of God. It was a beautiful experience, something I haven't felt in a long time. Peace. Joy. Tranquility. All of this washed over me. And to top it off, the pictures were fantastic! Here are three I really like:





1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Nice pictures Anthony :)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...