Thursday, May 24, 2007

we are not moving ahead...



I. Am. Always. Watching.

Today has been a very... blah/eh... day. I woke up at 1:30 P.M., craving a Diet Coke. Diet Pepsi was the best I could find, a large for a dollar at Marketplace Express (they're open 24 hours, so it's my favorite joint here in town). I watched The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and worked on my fantasy story a little more. It's shaping up quite nice. I finished Chapter One at 69 pages. I have four more chapters to go for the first installment of my series! I have not worked on my Life of David book lately, perhaps I should re:start that? I am leaving for Joseph Badger Meadows on the 4th (that's next Monday, I believe). It's in Burghill Ohio, right on the border of Pennsylvania. A good five hour drive. How fun that will be [note: sarcasm]. Courtney is coming up next weekend; it will be the last time I get to see her before August [weeping]. I hope to post pictures of my days at camp on here periodically; it is determined on whether or not we have internet there. I'm pretty sure we do, if I remember right.

I feel at a standstill in my life. I am pondering which direction to go in nearly avenue imaginable. The words of Straylight Run shake through me:

I don't want this anymore.
Don't wanna be stuck here.
We are not moving ahead.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...