Saturday, May 05, 2007

happy feet re:mix



The dancing penguin in the very beginning reminds me of Chad Thomas, ha. I love penguins.

On the agenda for today: rearrange, clean up, and organize my bedroom; finish writing my David & Bathsheba paper; finish my Pauline Epistles exam; mow the lawn.

Courtney and I talked for about half an hour last night around 2:00 a.m. She calls me her "Googlie Bear." Kirby told her to call me by that name and see how I responded. I think it's cute :). I work 6-9 on Sunday, but after that we are going to hang out. I'm looking forward to it--we haven't hung out since Wednesday, because of her work schedule and homework.

Mom is doing well despite her surgery. She is doing better than I expected her to be doing this early in recovery.

I have a love-hate relationship with weird dreams. Thursday night I dreamt that Amos and I were driving along the western hills of Cincinnati when a meteor came down and struck the Ohio River. The southern end of the city was overcome with a tidal wave, and the multiple bridges collapsed. I knew Courtney was downtown, so I jumped out of the car and ran towards the city. Half the city exploded in a great ball of flame from an underground gasoline main (weird, I know). The exhaust of the explosion hit me and I was thrown back into the hills, somehow surviving the fall. So strange...

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...