Dwellers of the Night is coming along well. I only have approximately 100 more pages—and a few chapters therein—before it is complete. The rough draft will be 800 pages, and it will probably take me a month or two to edit and revise. After that point I will be pulling strings, and it will be available on Amazon.com. Good news: the first two installments of Dwellers of the Night (Book One and Book Two) have sold a combined total of around 1000 copies. This is pretty phenomenal, considering I have not marketed it in any way, size, shape, or form. Right now I am sitting outside the coffee shop, with an iced latte, and I am itching to write a good zombie scene. Here’s some inspiration for me…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...

No comments:
Post a Comment