Saturday, February 28, 2009

good coffee and good conversation


This evening Jessie and I went to Sitwell’s Coffee Shop in Clifton. It is always so good to have good coffee and good conversation. Sometimes I become so wrapped up in my studies and in my pursuits that I fail to really indulge the relationships I am a part of. It is good to put everything aside and just be in the presence of a wonderful friend and share your heart and know that you will not be judged but understood and loved despite all your faults. Friends like these are difficult to find, and I am thankful I have a handful, and Jessie is definitely one of them.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...