Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Days (XXVI)

A Picture of Something That Means A Lot to You


Skyler Barnhart. Pretty much the cutest and well-behaved dog out there. I’ve only had her for around two weeks, but I’m already in love with her. It’s great taking her out to pee and having someone else up when I get up at 4:30 to go to work. When I get home she jumps up onto me and gives me resplendent kisses, and then when I prop my tired feet up in the lounge chair she crawls right up in there with me. She’s no lap dog, either. We go to the park and I take her to play fetch and she loves it. I’m her favorite and she follows me around the house. And she’s cute as hell. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...