Monday, June 13, 2011

the zoo


The zoo was f@$#*@g AWESOME. I love walking around dying of hunger and starvation, leaning against fences for support in exhaustion and watching dumb animals eating and drinking to their heart’s content. Ha. Just kidding. I was super hungry, super tired, and super thirsty. No matter: I loved hanging out with Mom, Ams, and Blake, looking at weird animals, and enjoying doing something fun for once. My favorites were the rhinos (I think I pissed off the Sumatran Rhino by antagonizing it beyond the fence because no one was around; how awesome would it be to be charged by a bull rhinoceros???). After the Zoo we went out for dinner at The Spicy Pickle (I got the santorini, per usual; though I do enjoy the Athena pizza more). Mom went home and Mandy, Rob, Ams and I spent the evening together and watched a ridiculous movie called “Sharktopus”. And yes there was a red squiggly underneath the name because there’s no such word in the English dictionary nor even in science. All in all a great day.

2 comments:

Blake said...

I had a great time. My fav part was giving my "pickle" to your mom.

darker than silence said...

YES! haha

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...