Thursday, November 13, 2014

*pokemon*

making our own Pokemon coloring book. #coolkids?

Our Thursday trips to Gorman Heritage Farm have been put on hold these last two weeks, so this afternoon I'm taking the guys to see the movie Interstellar. Some people say it's phenomenal, others say it's a waste of time. Since my ticket is paid, I'll be content with either scenario.

I watched the girls the other night when Ashley had to run some errands. Chloe wanted to put together a Pokemon coloring book, so we got to work. I got bored after Rattata (who can blame me?), so I did some Star Wars doodling instead. "I know how to draw Tie Fighters, so we'll throw a lot of those in there." Chloe became rather agitated that I wasn't coloring more Pokemon characters (she wanted to do all 5000), and the icing on the cake was when Zoey stole my Star Wars doodles and added her own decrepit lines to it. Chloe's goal is to have the coloring book done by the summer so she can sell it. "You can't sell coloring books in the winter," she said, "because it's too cold to color." I'm not entirely sure what that means?

This afternoon Ams is going to meet the girls.
Both Chloe and Zoey have been stoked about meeting her.
I'm looking forward to all of us hanging out; I haven't seen Ams in a while.
(I'm sure I've seen her within the past week, but that's still too long!)

I've been watching Arrested Development, and I caught something peculiar:

Anchor Grill meets Arrested Development!

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...