Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spring Break 2005 has dawned. I thought it would never get here; of course, then I thought our Spring Break would be in the middle of April, so this is a pleasantly sweet surprise. Unlike most of my friends, my family isn't doing anything special. Except today: we went to Ohio Caverns, Salvation Army, and ate out at Applebee's. I am working a lot at I.G.A. because all but three of the baggers are in Florida or Michigan, but I don't mind: it gives me something to do other than sit around here, getting bored, wasting my life. On the plus side, I have had lots of time to read (The Divine Conspiracy, Dallas Willard) and watch movies (if I listed all the movies I've watched, it'd give you a migraine and a half). I've also been doing a lot of listening to music. And how nice is the weather!!! It neared eighty today! That's incredible! Winter is so old. I just want the flowers to return, the trees to burst forth their brilliant green leaves, and the earth cry out a sea of emerald under an azure sky. Wow, that's kind of poetic. Boy, here I am again, rambling like a fool. Is there anything important to say... hmmm... no, not really. And you suddenly realize how much you waste your life reading this blog. Nawag hah hah.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...