Sunday, March 06, 2005

China Cottage beckoned, and Pat, Hague, Ash, Ams and I feasted. I really trimmed down on what I ate because Chinese food is like poison to the diet. Dylan came over, and for supper we ate those delicious tuna quesadillas, with fat-free sour cream (yes!!!). Base Camp was at the Howard's, and we played Cranium and laughed, twisted our arms and got mud all over our sandals. We were booted out around 8:30 because all the high school cheerleaders were having an overnight party. I returned home, played Battlefield Vietnam, and it's 9:34 and here I am, happy that I get to sleep in two extra hours tomorrow. Let me tell you why this week will be a better week than most:

I) No work the entire week!
II) 2-hour delay every day before school (that means half-hour classes!)
III) Marion's Pizza on Tuesday for our small group
IV) Tuesday I am old enough to buy hand-wrapped Columbian cigars!
V) Fuddrucker's Wednesday (low-fat ostrich burger, hurray!)
VI) Hanging with family in Kentucky Friday & Saturday!
VII) Did I mention no work???

Today my fortune cookie at China Cottage read: "Your job will be changing soon." Haha, I ate the cookie first, so I guess we'll see if legend is true. Pat gave me my The American West book back; ever since Tombstone, I want to read it. I will be getting Tombstone for my birthday - either through my parents or a hefty little Borders gift card from my aunt and uncle. Lee bought me Dog Day Afternoon with Al Pacino for my birthday; it's a classic, check it out. Lee's such a swell guy. Haha. Good-bye.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...