Monday, March 07, 2005

There was a guy in California who was attacked by chimps. They mauled his foot, he lost all ten fingers, part of his lip, suffered a bite to the cheek and nose, an eyeball was plucked out, and his testicles were shorn off. Lee told me about this before school, and Ams and I heard it in the Jeep driving home. Ams said, "Wow, why don't you just up and die?" Really, that guy's life is sucking right now.

I borrowed Tombstone and The Flight of the Navigator from Chris and Lee. I plan on watching one of them today. Dylan is coming over and we will most likely eat. I am not going to pig out like I did yesterday (Chinese, quesadillas, Dominoe's Pizza). CCU has been on my mind a lot lately, and I am really excited. I really can't wait. I e-mailed CCU and they sent me all the courses I'll have to take through all my four years there for youth ministry or preaching ministry. No math except for a "life-skills" class Senior year, and no science except for one elective Sophomore year (I'm a biology guy, that class should be fun). So I am really looking forward to getting out of CP Algebra II. I should've taken general Algebra II; I don't think CCU paid too much attention to my math courses, but who knows? Ams is making a grilled cheese and Dylan should be here in ten minutes.

Tomorrow is my birthday, coffee, and Marion's Pizza. Friends and family and nonstop laughter. Shortened day (2 hours and 20 minutes shorter than usual) at school, and no work Wednesday to have to think about Tuesday, which would ruin my psyche on my birthday. I really am not all that excited about my birthday. I am just excited about getting my presents. I really enjoy those. Haha. Good-bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man, it's dewenter again. I'm pretty excited about tomorrow as well. I'll talk to ya then.. COFFEE!!!

Rochelle said...

Happy 18th Birthday Anthony :)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...