Sunday, March 06, 2005

Today was great - after work. I got home, played around on the computer, then hung out with my cousins who came by for birthday celebrations. We ate hamburgers and chips and baked beans. I had chili for lunch. I enjoyed that. My cousins got me lots of incense, some really expensive kind from Colorado. I'm a big incense fan - unfortunately, no incense at CCU. Bummer. But anyways, I also got a book by Joshua Harris called Why I Kissed Dating Goodbye; I was told there are some really good points in it but it is really radical, more radical than necessary. I will see. I also got a book called The Complete Roman Army, which I've wanted for a long time, and some handy little Borders and 1/2 Price gift cards (cha-ching manana). I spent the rest of the day laughing with family and working on a short story. So right now it's 12:00 and I'm not really tired, so I think I will read Gods and Generals and go to bed. I know my posts haven't been too 'deep' lately, but I'm brain-dead, so who really cares. Good-bye. Tuna quesadilla tomorrow after church. Excitement broils just under the skin.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Joshua Harris is a good author I read a book "Stop dating the church" Tuna quesadilla? That just doesn't sound good

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...