Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's official: I'm addicted.




I've never been a fan of R.P.G. games, so when Dave told me that I'd better not play Morrowind because I'd get addicted, I laughed him off and installed it. He was right. This game is simply amazing. You can create your own character and live your own life, go on quests or just settle down. The graphics are beautiful, too; not too shabby! I am presently a monk who lives in a large mansion-like cathedral, sneaking around at night to steal people's money and equipment, and in the daytime walking around in my robe, chatting it up with the villagers. There's so much land to explore, too. It's just amazing... It's got my vote without question. Maybe even better than Rome: Total War, and that means a lot.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

I WAS THERE WATCHING HIM PLAY!!! lol, ya that was me...what now...

Adam said...

I have this game for the X-box, and I can't get into it. I think it's because I reach this one part where I have to fight three other people, and they kill me every single freaking time.

Happy xudxvmys, by the way (it's what I had to type in the word verification)

darker than silence said...

Yeah... I spent about ten minutes running from an army of skeletons on Sunday... I stay alive by running :)... and then I steal people's stuff and kill them, sleep in their beds, and continue on my journeys... I have a house--it's a patch--where I store all my stolen goods :)...

TIP: Go into a tradehouse and kill the trader. Then you get all the swords and potions and armor. Then go against those three guys.

It's enriching gaming for the entire family at its best :)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...