Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So I am sitting here in my dorm room, about to go to Wal-Mart at 12:53, and since I have nothing to do, I decided to leave a post. I have been through the hardest of my exams--Acts and English--and the consensus is this: I nailed Acts, and English nailed me. I don't know who you are, but you cannot prepare for Friskney's English exams. He always chooses minor points and makes you major in them. It flipping sucks. Oh well. I still memorized a LOT for that exam. Now my plans for the day include studying for Greek and Roman History; I should murder it.

I have been biding my time working on my latest project (a depressed-yet-hopeful romantic tragedy) and playing an RPG game Dave let me copy. It's called Morrowind. The graphics are amazing and you can pretty much do whatever you want in this ancient nation. I'm a big fan.

Things with Ashley are getting better. We want our friendship to resume its former caliber, before all the failed-romance crap happened, and in order to do that, I think we shouldn't hang out so much. How else am I going to get her out of my head? How else will I go from seeing her as the girl who hurt me (although she regretted it very much) to seeing her as a good friend, just as I now see my girl friends like Amanda and Ashlie? We talked about it and that's the current course of action...

Do you want to watch a really, really, really good movie? Hint: "And there was a firefight!" First person to leave a comment telling us the movie is well-appreciated.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Boondock Saints, of course.

Willem Dafoe. The best ugly actor in show business.

Dylan said...

I dont think I've heard as much cussing in that movie than in any movie combined!

darker than silence said...

Bad language? Dude, I don't know... I didn't hear any... maybe I missed it...

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...