Sunday, January 01, 2006

the c.c.u. life continues...


Ahhh... It feels good to be home. This feels like home now; it's difficult for it not to when I've spent the last several months here nearly 24/7. My Christmas Break was enjoyable, spending quality times with Lee, Chris, and the family. And quitting I.G.A.... again. There are only a few of us here: Brian, Nate, Dave and me. We're going to O'Charley's tonight followed by a journey to Kroger and Danbarry Dollar Saver. Class doesn't start till 10:00 tomorrow so we get to sleep in... Score!

It's a new year with ripe and beautiful beginnings. Last year was fun, although alloted with its fair share of highs and lows. I'm flipping excited and filled with knee-jerking suspense to see where this one takes me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...I had fun hanging out with you during break...Maybe we can go sledding again sometime when it's not so cold outside for you.. How does this summer sound? Is it still too cold? :)

Ffej said...

BTW, I forgot to ask you. What floor/section do live on?

I don't know if they even have the buldings named the same, but was curious.

darker than silence said...

4 North of Restoration... the party floor

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...