Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"300"
Based on Frank Miller's Graphic Novel about
the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 B.C.

Being an avid fan of ancient history, you can imagine I'm quite excited about this movie, which comes out quite soon. I first heard about it in October, and while I usually do not anticipate movies, this one is an exception. The battle sequences look amazing, the suspense and drama seem unparalleled, and the actors apparently play their roles extremely well. It is made and directed by the same directors of "Sin City," which I thought was really good. A lot of people made a big hoopla about it, but I think "Sin City" is amazing.



"SNL: The Perfect Gift"
Warning: This Video Contains Some Possibly Offensive Material


I think watching the video captures my thoughts best. It's hilarious. There are some things we try not to laugh at, and this might be one of them, but when it boils down to it... It's hilarious. "Thanks, Amos, for showing this to me a few weeks ago."

1 comment:

darker than silence said...

Actually, "300" is not directed by the same guys as "Sin City." Oh well. I'm too lazy to edit my post :)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...