My rambles on Saturday night New Life were choppy and just don't give it justice. Check out an even better glimpse of this revolutionary worship gathering on Doug Hill's blog. Also, his thoughts toward worship make you think, they're so deep and real.
Click HERE
Monday, October 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
2 comments:
Hey anthony! What's up man. Ive been thinking about 40 days of community lately. We truly are better together..and i just wanted to say that you are a really good freind to me. At times your my mentor...my advisor. I think that God has put us here in this time and place so you could help me in my relationship with Him. You have...and you have made a difference in my life. By the way this has nothing to do with the post. I can feel that God has truly made His signature in your life and alot of the stuff that you talk about has done wonders for me. I just wanted to say most of all..thanks.
Later
thanks man! i love you! see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment