Saturday, February 26, 2005

I am going through a hard time right now, trying to figure some things out, and trying to figure out where to go from here. Sometimes you'll ignore what people tell you over and over until you finally see that they were right. Sometimes, from your position, you won't be able to see things right because your angle is skewed, and it takes some serious thought and contemplation to see a new angle - an angle that shows the whole picture - to see what might have been going on for a long while. Please, don't leave comments of pity. I want none of that.

"Don't give pearls to swine. They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you."

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Anthony
I know where you are I've been there It's hard but it gets better
Lean on those friends and family you know you can trust to help you through this tough time

Mike said...

Anthony, hey, I know what it is like to struggle. And "hindsight IS ALWAYS 20-20." You are right, it is hard to have a non-biased view of ourselves and the things we do. Sometimes, I have to assume that if more than a couple people are telling me something, then maybe I should give it a look. You know I love you man, I am seriously here for you and I will do what I can to strengthen you. Let me know what you need and I will do my best.

darker than silence said...

For those of you who might be wondering:

This isn't about what happened Saturday. I had that one coming.

If you think I do not love my friends to death, you are mistaken - if I did not, I would've made different decisions a long time ago.

Unknown said...

We all have trouble with friends every once and a while...sometimes its really hard to deal with. You know im always here to talk no matter what im doing. Keep on going man.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...