Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It has, I admit, been a while since I've posted (at least in my scale of things). For a host of reasons dealing with the worthiness of my internet, I wasn't able to actually get on and post, and whenever it decided to work (which was rare), I was out of the house. Finally a friend came by today and did some work, reset some things, and it looks golden now.

Today at small group we talked about why we need God. We talked about capital punishmet. We talked about John 8:1-11. We discussed the story of the prodigal son. We attempted to define grace. And then Jeff led us forward in some time before the throne, and a few of us spoke up with things on our heart. It reminded me so much of the CIY His Time's from last summer. Summer. Ah. Good times. My detest of school shines through.

I have spent most of my time lately hanging out with friends. Driving around, drinking coffee, browsing books at Borders. This trend will break tomorrow, as I am a slave driver for I.G.A. for three hours (4-7, odd shift, eh?). I just wanted to break the monotony of you always seeing the same thing on my blog. You are probably disappointed. Sue me. Hah. Good-bye for now.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...