Friday, February 04, 2005

Weekend looms. Just seven more hours of school, and it is here. I don't enjoy the weekends as much as I used to - never have, since part time started. I.G.A. likes to work all its baggers/cashiers at least two days of the weekend, and so I spend most of my weekend - usually - in the store; I am jealous of my friends, because a lot of times they get their Fridays and Saturdays off. Today I work four and a half hours, then tomorrow I'm working four hours as a bagger, two hours as cashier, so it's going to be easy. A lot of my friends are going bowling tonight, but probably not me. I didn't get too good a sleep last night - up till midnight, tossing and turning, just insomnia I imagine.

Now I must be off. I prepare for a day of school. Farewell for now.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...