The superbowl is tomorrow. Can't tell you how excited I am. My soul just falls over, enthralled and in chains - my eagerness to watch a ball get passed back and forth is undeniable. Deep-rooted sarcasm. I don't really like football. If there's a waste of time, there it is :-).
So what are my plans tomorrow? Hang out with friends. Eat good food. Much like today. Ice cream. Hot dog. Pasta and garlic bread. Pillow-fight while listening to Gladiator music. Massive battles in Rome. That 70's Show, King of Queens, a man who got struck by listening and can read peoples' minds. Enya. Never-ending laughter. Ceasar's Legion. In the Name of Rome and 17 Melons. Of course bagging and running the cashier. Such is my Saturday. I am sure you are equivocally jealous. I listen to Gladiator now. I actually watched some of that movie today.
"vox quod veneratio." That's Latin. Translate it.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
Defining Terms In this post I make an argument for paedobaptism from a theological, historical, and biblical perspective. Before plunging in...
2 comments:
"strength and honor"
dude you're my new favorite person.
In the words of Shakespeare:
"Vox rabidus quod amitto canis bellum!"
OR
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"
Post a Comment