Saturday, February 05, 2005

The superbowl is tomorrow. Can't tell you how excited I am. My soul just falls over, enthralled and in chains - my eagerness to watch a ball get passed back and forth is undeniable. Deep-rooted sarcasm. I don't really like football. If there's a waste of time, there it is :-).

So what are my plans tomorrow? Hang out with friends. Eat good food. Much like today. Ice cream. Hot dog. Pasta and garlic bread. Pillow-fight while listening to Gladiator music. Massive battles in Rome. That 70's Show, King of Queens, a man who got struck by listening and can read peoples' minds. Enya. Never-ending laughter. Ceasar's Legion. In the Name of Rome and 17 Melons. Of course bagging and running the cashier. Such is my Saturday. I am sure you are equivocally jealous. I listen to Gladiator now. I actually watched some of that movie today.

"vox quod veneratio." That's Latin. Translate it.

2 comments:

Mike said...

"strength and honor"

darker than silence said...

dude you're my new favorite person.

In the words of Shakespeare:

"Vox rabidus quod amitto canis bellum!"

OR

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...