Saturday, June 04, 2005

The weather is so nice out here on the deck. I am listening to A Beautiful Mind; Amanda sits to my left talking about our meal at China Cottage, and my Dad and Mom have joined us in jealousy upon the deck. Dad is talking about how cool he is and Ams is ignoring him and Ash is staring at him like, "Is he serious?" Dad is telling Ams, "You just need to look at the instructions when things don't work," and Ams says, "Instructions are just too confusing; I just look at the pictures." My day has been marked with a long day of work, visiting Patrick, taking Amanda and Ashlie out to eat at China Cottage. We plan on laying out and looking at the stars while listening to David Crowder's, Stars.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...