Tuesday, June 07, 2005

After my doctor's appointment, Mom took me to a ring of libraries and we rented a few movies. Red Lobster whispered my name, so I asked her if the two of us could go, and she said, "Okay." I watched the lobsters in the tank and pondered whether or not we'll be able to breathe underwater in the New Heavens and New Earth. Mom found it in her heart to allow me to buy a twenty-dollar lobster dish alongside some cheddar-cheese biscuits. When our gallavanting was over, I got a call from Dewenter and drove over there; we went to The Flower Factory in Centerville, where I bought three Samurai swords dirt-cheap, not to mention a snazzy new watch that's put at retail value around two hundred bucks. It only cost me six. I don't think it's worth two-hundred, but it is very nice. Janie called: I.G.A. found themselves in a jam so I went in for two and a half hours. It really wasn't so bad: Stephanie, Joel, Josh and Shannon were all there. It was actually kind of fun (as fun as work can get). Pat Dewenter and I played Half-Life 2: Deathmatch at my house before he left around midnight (he has exams today).

I must be getting ready: doctor's appointment in half an hour (yes, another one!) and then Paramount's King's Island at 12:30. Tomorrow is a missions trip to the Franklin Food Pantry, Thursday is Starting-Line, Friday is Mission's Trip, and Saturday is work. I have Sunday clear on the calender (except for church, but that's always fun).

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Hey dude. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy hanging out with you, we have alot of fun together. I will really miss all that when we all leave...(all of this in the most non-gay way my friend) :-)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...