Monday, June 20, 2005

What is new with Anthony Barnhart? I am unofficially making sure 412 doesn't run off the tracks while Jeff is on his 2-week vacation and am enjoying - a lot - my internship with the Jr. Highers. I've discovered the beauties of rock-climbing and cannot wait to do it "for real" on July 9 or so. I've been getting into lots of alien movies - Independence Day, E.T., the Taken series, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I have been writing, too: a book that's all about intimacy with God. Oh, someone tried to steal some of my work off the Internet and publish it under his or her name, but we took care of that. I have discovered that 36 Hours has become quite popular on the internet; last week the count was around 250 readers and growing. I think I will go watch Starsky and Hutch and wonder if Pat D. is coming over today. Really, there's no way to know.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...