Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Nazi Centerville Library sucked thirty bucks from my pocket for a few videos 10 days late. That was my gas money, so I'm pretty much just going to be laying around home unless I gotta leave. I could take money out of the bank, but I don't think my parents would like that. Sorry, friends, I can't drive or pick anyone up for the next two weeks cause I am hosed.

I am about to go meet with Roger, then (hopefully) rock-climbing with Jeff and the team. The engine in my Jeep is shot, so I pretty much have no way to get to Jeff's, as Mom needs our other spare car. He is on vacation, and as far as I know, not answering e-mail or phone messages. If he doesn't get my message in the next hour and twenty minutes, he'll think I ditched him, when really my Jeep ditched me :-).

Tomorrow is going to be an excruciatingly boring day: doctor's appointment to get my wisdom-teeth checked out, then hitting the road for work. What enjoyable, innoculating fun. Oh well. Somehow, despite how bad it seems, I am always able to keep a happy face and laughter rolling at work. Ashlie is getting a job there soon, yay!

Peace to all of you

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...