Monday, May 15, 2006

My second day of work went by well. The air felt cold and the wind picked up (it only rained once or twice), but we were working indoors most of the time. My job description is this: move boxes to and from the new and old buildings in the Springboro Community Schools district. I am on a team of five people; three of us are in high school and two of us are in college. The other college fellow, I forget his name, is a Junior at Georgetown.

With all of the schoolwork gone and time on my hands, I have returned to my favorite pasttime: writing. I am continuing work on my survey of the Pauline Epistles (started sometime last year, I believe!). Galatians and 1 & 2 Thessalonians are finished; I am going to study Romans 10 tonight (Romans is an amazing letter, but it's also amazingly difficult to piece together!). I am also hoping to write a book on the kingdom of GOD this summer, as well as a twelve-week Bible study on what it means to be a Christian. One of my friends and I might write a zombie-thriller; always got to have the horror genre thrown in somewhere, I guess.

A hint of where I might be next summer and during my internship (as well as possibly following graduation):


1 comment:

Fiona said...

Is that Africa??

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...