I am not... made... to exist like this.
Yahweh, come. Please. Come.
Repentance is so hard.
I have nothing to say. I cannot put into words the... feeling... raging within my blood.
This just isn't right. I'm not supposed to be here.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
1 comment:
This is open to great misunderstanding.
Check back tomorrow to see what I'm really talking about ;)
Mystery is wonderful, isn't it?
Post a Comment